Laser Hair Removal in San Antonio
Put an end to shaving, waxing and tweezing!
Permanent hair reduction is now faster and easier than ever.
An IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) laser is used to decrease the growth of hair. This is achieved when the pigment of the hair attracts the light. By targeting the pigmented hair follicle, the follicles are not allowed to regrow.
Results vary based on skin tone, hair type, hormones, medications used, and genetics. Treatments are fast, usually 5-15 minutes. Our providers can prescribe topical numbing medicine prior to treatment to decrease discomfort.
What to Expect
- Avoid the sun at least 72 hours before and use sunscreen daily.
- Shave the desired area the night before treatment.
- Do not to do any treatments prior to an important event.
- Avoid the sun at least 72 hours after treatment and use sunscreen daily.
- If irritation occurs, use aloe vera in the irritated area.
Schedule a consultation at one of our San Antonio offices today.